Buenos Aires, Argentina
Only a few seats are available for this amazing trip to our Argentinian beaches in the south of Buenos Aires Province.
The plan is travel by motorhome (or camper car) and camp in Arenas Verdes. Visit Necochea city, and a small but magical town called Quequén too, 600km to the south of Buenos Aires City.
I will drive all the night to arrive in Arenas Verdes in the morning, and we will come back at night (arriving in Buenos Aires city very early in the morning).
I am a surf teacher with experience with all the coast of Argentina. I have extra wetsuits, surf and body boards are not necessary to try to learn how to surf, you can come only to visit these amazing places!. Also, you can learn sandboarding on the dunes (I have some boards too!)
It includes the transport, breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day.
The camping will be in tents, with mattresses, sleeping bags, bathroom and shower, a full kitchen, electricity for home appliances, laptops, and more!
Why choose to join to this trip?
- Beaches are almost virgin, Arenas Verdes is a beautiful forest in front of a nice beach.
- In Necochea, we can visit Sea Lions next to the breakwater and it has a nice forest for hiking as well.
- Quequén has several different beaches in only 20 blocks and has a port to export cereals to all the world (we will see big ships coming and going)
- It is one of the most wonderful places in the world, where the sunrise and sunset is over the ocean! This is possible because of the location of the beach that stretches from the East to West.
- I was born on the coast of Buenos Aires and I know very well these spots, and what activities to do.
- You can share this amazing experience with other fellow travelers, and it will be a wonderful memory forever.
1 to 5
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Transportation, Access tickets, Snack, Lunch, Dinner, Classes. ALL INCLUDED.
Palermo, Buenos Aires
Take warm and cold cloth. Good vibes too.
La reservé para un fin de semana largo para ir con 2 amigos más y la pasamos genial. Incluye todo. Es otro tipo de experiencia que ir con tu propio auto. La camioneta estaba muy bien equipada y cómoda para las horas de viaje. Román es un grande.30 Dec 2017
Super cool getaway. Me and my friend went on this 3 days getaway to the coast of Buenos Aires. We didn`t have to pay any extra for it was everything included. On the way to the beach we tried the famous "mate" and it tasted bitter but still nice to try something different. The beaches are ok. The lessons are enough for you to step at least once, but it requires mastership to control the board. All in all, I`d recommend this activity if you are in a group of 3 or 4 cos` it`s fun to do it with a bunch of friends.21 Jun 2017